Application for the post of :- OUT REACH WORKER (ORW)
Gram-Utthan, TI Project (FSW)
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
• Candidate Should be Graduate.
• 10th or 12th Standard passed candidate should be preferred if they belong from community.
• Peer Leader's can also apply if they have work experience as a peer for 3 years and able to write & Speak local language.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Should have strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working.
• Proficiency in data analysis, report writing, case study compilation.
• Capacity to monitor report and guide the team under him/her.
Summary of Key Functions:
The ORW will be responsible for overall planning of service delivery at the field for behaviour change or service uptake. With Peer Educators and ORW has to plan, counselling sessions by counsellor, clinic services by visiting physician or preferred providers, advocacy and networking with stakeholders. Supporting the peer educators and facilitating their work for efficient and effective coverage of HRGs. Maintenance of records of the outreach team and report to the project. Ensure field training of PEs.
Duties and Responsibilities: will be responsible for performing the following functions:
1. The ORW will responsible for preparing micro-plans for each hot spot, monitoring the implementation of the plans and review of the plans.
2. Facilitate and build capacity of the peer educators to implement the outreach activities as per the required norms of the project.
3. Prepare monthly action plan for each hotspot; ensure supply of condoms, BCC materials adequately for each hotspot.
4. Should discuss with the Project team members on a weekly basis to understand the hot spots or sites with poor service uptake, increasing number of due and overdue so that necessary follow up and micro plans can be updated.
5. Should discuss with the community members and other stakeholders in preparing micro plan ensuring that field level support is ensured for smooth implementation of the project.
6. The ORW will identify potential volunteers and would use their services for the program. Competent volunteers fulfilling necessary criteria may be engaged as peer educators after complying necessary guidelines.
Supervision and Monitoring
1. The ORW will be In-charge of outreach and supportive supervision of PEs, linkages etc.
2. Should ensure at least 20 days of field visits in a month to assigned areas and to the nearest preferred providers, ICTCs, DSRCs, RNTCP and ARTC where the referrals are made.
3. ORW will ensure preparation of micro plans, risk & vulnerability analysis, stakeholder analysis in coordination with PE and Project Manager / M&E officer Cum Accountant.
4. Should ensure weekly peer diaries are maintained, monthly report collection from PEs, submission of own reports to the project office.
5. Should facilitate the crisis response activities.
6. Ensure all new contacts of each peer educators should be covered by him/her.
A consolidated salary of Rs.7,500/- per month and TA as per OSACS norms.
Interested candidates may apply on or before from 12-08-2020 to 18-08-2020
Apply job id- firstname.lastname@example.org