· Make extensive field visits and attend farmers’ group meetings, CBO meeting, FPO board meetings, etc.
· Capacity building of BoD and FPO members through trainings and exposure visits for effective services etc.
· Fulfill all legal compliance of FPO from time to time.
· Facilitate FPO business plan in a participatory way with the board
· Ensure updated book of accounts and GST filing on time
· Prepare progress reports and plans (Weekly/Monthly, Quarterly & Annual).
· Support overall marketing & production activities of the FPO
· Be updated on new Govt. scheme related to the FPO and how the FPO can benefit from it.
· Any other tasks as required for furthering the interests of the FPO.